Ref : A3/SC/CSD/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide clerical and administration support to Division's executives;
- supervise subordinate clerical staff of the respective Section;
- manage the daily administration work of the respective office;
- co-ordinate the distribution of materials / donation received and allocate to the appropriate service centres; and
- perform any duties as assigned by supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics or equivalent;
- at least 5 years' experience in clerical work and office administration, preferably with supervisory experience; and
- proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 3 June 2020. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 September 2020 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER