Chinese Medicine Practitioner II
Ref : A3/CMPII/TCTR/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide medical consultations at Chinese medicine (CM) service units;
- responsible for integrated Chinese and western medicine services at hospital wards, that may require duties on Sundays and Public Holidays;
- assist in coordination and administrative works;
- assist in planning and development of CM services;
- assist in clinical researches and training of CM practitioners; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a university degree in CM or equivalent;
- a registered CM practitioner with at least 5 years of CM clinical experience;
- good computer knowledge including Chinese & English word-processing; and
- proficiency in English and Chinese.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $35,770 per month (Tung Wah Chinese Medicine Practitioner Pay Scale Point 8) plus a monthly allowance of $2,000 for providing on-call duties outside office hours on every day including Sundays and Public Holidays. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 3 June 2020. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 September 2020 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER