Assistant Service Officer (Social Service)
Hong Kong Cancer Fund established in 1987 is Hong Kong's largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE service to anyone affected by cancer. We invite enthusiastic caliber to join our team.
- Render counseling, case work, hotline and group activities to cancer patients and care-givers;
- Hospital networking, coordinate cancer care support service, support appeals / campaigns, and
- Shift duties are required.
- Degree holder in social work or related discipline, and
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience.
* Candidate with more experience will be considered as Service Officer (Social Service)
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary to email@example.com or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong (please state "Position Application" on the envelope).
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.