Advanced Practitioner (Nurse) (Palliative Care or Gerontological Care)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : SASHCC/APN
- To support the ward operation and clinical care
- To assist the Nursing Officer or above in managing the nursing team and clinical operation as well as the development of nursing profession in Palliative and Gerontological care
- To assist in formulating nursing guidelines and accreditation system
- To develop Nursing standards, quality improvement / research study programs
- To be responsible for clinical supervision and involved in management and administration duties
- Degree holder or above in Nursing is preferred, holder of valid certificate of registration and practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Board of Hong Kong
- Minimum 5 years' post-registration experience in a Nursing Home or a Hospital Geriatric / Palliative Unit as Registered Nurse
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese and good communication skills
- Night shift is not essential
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 6 June 2020 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.