Teacher of Mathematics
We wish to appoint a teacher of Mathematics to join our vibrant and highly successful Mathematics Faculty, which has 11 members delivering the junior Maths curriculum as well as all Maths courses in both HKDSE and IB Diploma.
This is a position for which the following are essential :
- A bachelor degree in Mathematics or closely related subject and a recognised teaching qualification i.e. PGDE or equivalent
- A strong level of fluency in English
This is a position for which the following are preferred :
- Experience in teaching DSE mathematics or IBDP Mathematics
- Experience of teaching MYP
- Ability to offer another subject, particularly ICT or science
- Experience of adapting lessons for English 2nd language learners
- Pastoral experience e.g. experience of being a tutor, or a leadership role
- Ability to offer one or more co-curricular activities
Deadline for application 29 May 2020.
Please send your letter of application, CV and the email details of 2 professional referees to the Principal, Mr S.M. Cheung by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to Creative Secondary School, 3 Pung Loi Road, Tseung Kwan O, Sai Kung, N.T. Hong Kong. Since we receive a large number of applications, please understand that if you do not hear from us 2 months after your application, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Creative Secondary School reserves the right to recruit at any stage during the selection process.
All information will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose.