Founded in 1954, The Mental Health Association of Hong Kong is a social service organization embracing the vision of "MENTAL HEALTH FOR ALL". Our missions are to provide quality rehabilitation for service users, to create positive workplace for staff and to enhance mental wellness for public. The Association currently operates over 50 service units / projects and 3 subsidiaries with staff over 1,000. We are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
- Master degree, preferably in Social Work, Social Science or Public Administrations;
- Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experiences in social services, with at least 8 years in senior management position;
- Working experience in rehabilitation service is preferred;
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese.
Job Duties :
- To support the Executive Committee in planning and development of service, and execution of strategic plans which aligns with the Association's vision, mission and values.
- To provide high level management guidance to ensure continuous service improvement and compliance with the standards and expectations of the Government, stakeholders, service users and sponsors.
- To identify new service needs and formulate effective plans in accordance with strategic direction.
- To develop and review guidelines and monitoring mechanisms to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the Association's services.
- To represent the Association and establish good working relationship with the Government, funders, local and overseas organizations, volunteers for support or promotion of our services.
Negotiable, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send application with full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number to: Human Resources Department, 1/F, Jockey Club Building, 2 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
Deadline for application : 5 June 2020
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Selected applicant is requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).