Services Manager (Information Technology)
A non-profit organization, dedicated to providing comprehensive services to support people of all ages and with all grades of intellectual disabilities and their families, invites applications for the above position.
Ref : ITMG(JCPC)/15/05/20/M
- Develop and implement IT systems of a rehabilitation service complex
- Provide maintenance support of IT system
- Procurement of IT software and hardware
- Supervisory role of staff, project and system setup
- Follow different funding application to enhance the IT and service development of the complex
- Degree in computer science, IT or related disciplines
- 3 years of IT support experience in social service setting preferable
- Knowledge in cloud / server, and Office 365 platform implementation & strategy preferable
- HKCEE Eng (Syl. B) & Chi grade E or above / HKDSEE Eng & Chi Level 2 or above
- Experience in rehabilitation services preferable
- Fluency in written English and Chinese and spoken Cantonese
- Working Location : Tai Po Pinehill Village
Please send the completed Job Application Form ( can be downloaded from http://www.hongchi.org.hk/en_menucontent.asp?id=45 ) and mark "Confidential & Ref. No." to Mr. Tsoi, 4/F, Hong Chi Jockey Club Pinehill Day Activity and Residential Complex, Hong Chi Association, Pinehill Village, Chung Nga Road, Nam Hang, Tai Po, N.T. or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check on voluntary basis.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.