Are you dedicated to teaching?
Do you want to work in a humanistic and supportive environment?
Do you want to teach gifted students in small class?
G.T. College is a Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) EMI school aimed at nurturing students in multiple intelligences. We practice small class teaching and provide teachers with a home-like, comfortable, and attractive working environment to pursue their careers and educational goals ( http://www.gtcollege.edu.hk ). Our Secondary Section is expanding and teaching vacancies are now open for Academic Year 2020/21.
- Enthusiasm in education and dedication to teaching.
- A recognized degree in the relevant subject area and good language proficiency.
- Applicants with a higher degree (i.e., Master / PhD) are preferable.
- Both NET and local teachers are welcomed.
- Over 3 years of teaching experience with sound subject knowledge and teaching skills is preferred (English teacher : Drama, English Literature, DSE or IELTS an advantage).
- A postgraduate qualification, training in education, third language, or International Baccalaureate (IB) is preferred.
G.T. College has its own payscale which is generally in line with the government MPS. The new school year will commence in mid-August but successful candidates are expected to receive training a few months earlier. The application form can be downloaded at our webpage http://www.gtcollege.edu.hk
Please send the completed application form with a full CV to Principal, G.T. College (Secondary Section), 10 Ling Kwong Street, Tiu Keng Leng, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong.
Deadline of Application : 30 May 2020
All information received will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.