Hong Kong Workers' Health Centre has been serving the community for promoting the occupational health and safety for the past 34 years. We also provide community and occupational rehabilitation service for workers with work injury in Hong Kong. We are now recruiting suitable candidate to fill the above post.
- Registered Social Worker
- 1 year of casework experience, preferable in rehabilitation field
- Mature, work independent and be able to handle multi-tasks
- Recent graduate with relevant internship experience will also be considered
Key Responsibilities :
- To be a rehabilitation case manager in assessing needs of workers with work injury, and provide psychosocial intervention to facilitate their disability adjustment and return to work and community
- To provide retraining services and placement support to workers with work injury
- To perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
We offer a five-day work week and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume with your available date and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to : Chief Executive, Hong Kong Workers' Health Centre, Room 1429-1437, 14/F, Beverley Commercial Centre, 87-105 Chatham Road South, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon on or before May 29th, 2020.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.