Deputy Chief Executive Officer (comparable to Senior Social Work Officer grade)
Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is a leading children education and rehabilitation organization committed to helping children and youth of diverse needs. We offer professional assessment, guidance, training and family support, thereby contributing to an inclusive society. Our 1,000-strong team serve more than 15,000 families every year at over 50 service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. As an innovative service provider, Heep Hong Society is dedicated to developing evidence-based approaches and promoting the development of the integrated education and rehabilitation sectors in the Greater China region through a suite of research, training, publications and tools.
- Report to Chief Executive Officer in providing day-to-day leadership and strategic management which aligns with Heep Hong Society's (HHS) vision, mission, values and strategic plan
- Lead and provide clear direction to Regional Managers, Heads of Professional Teams for service innovations, service planning, delivery and evaluation
- Collaborate with Head(s) of functional departments in resource planning, to support service development and delivery
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic plans and decisions by the CEO and the Board for achieving objectives and service outcomes
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders; and nurture effective strategic partnerships to identify changes in service's needs
- Promote the Society's position with cross-Government, funders, volunteers, parents, other local or overseas organizations / individuals with the focus on the welfare of children and youth with special needs
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Social Work, Social Science or Public Administration
- Over 15 years of relevant working experience of which 8 years in senior management position, rehabilitation field experience is an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills with strategic thinking
- Demonstrate leadership in building high performance team; and to model the high ethical standard
- Has strong passion in supporting welfare of children with special needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communicator
- Proficient in business communication & presentation in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please submit application online via email email@example.com on or before June 6, 2020 or send full resume with expected salary and earliest available date to Human Resources Department, Heep Hong Society, Units J-L, 10/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.