Native English-speaking Teacher (EDB NET Scheme)
CCC Kei Wa Primary School is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic native English teacher for the next academic year.
- Conduct English lessons to KS1 students
- Teach phonics alongside with big books and storybooks
- Design activities and motivating tasks for the teaching content
- Develop resources such as teaching plans and teaching materials
- Conduct speaking practices and mock interviews with KS2 students
- Organise and conduct co-curricular activities
- Conduct parent workshops on topics like home-reading techniques and phonics skills
Candidates should :
- Possess a recognised university degree and an English language teaching qualification
- Be energetic, creative, caring, independent and a good team player
- Have at least 2 years teaching experience in a local primary school
- Fulfill the requirements set out by EDB for NET scheme (Please refer to EDB circular no. 38/2020 at http://www.edb.gov.hk for details.)
The successful applicant should report duty on 17th August 2020 (Monday).
Interested and qualified parties, please send your application letter and your full CV to : The Principal, CCC Kei Wa Primary school, 3 Wong Kuk Avenue, Choi Hung Estate, Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon or email to email@example.com
All information collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.