Educational Psychologist I/II (Full Time)
The Anglican (HK) is renowned for its provision of school-based educational psychology services (SBEPS) since 1996.
Required for September 2020
- provide professional assessment and support to students with special education needs;
- give consultation to teachers on the planning and implementation of educational/remedial programs for students with learning difficulties;
- design and organize training programs for teachers, parents and students;
- plan and conduct public education programs and conferences to enhance public awareness dyslexia and students with special educational needs;
- participate in research and development; and
- perform other relevant duties as required.
Application Procedure :
Application with full resume should be addressed to The Chairperson, Anglican (HK) School-based Educational Psychology Service, c/o Principal, SKH Tang Shiu Kin Secondary School, 9 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Application must be received on or before 22 May 2020 marked with the position applied for on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.