Senior Activity Worker
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Post Code : EM-OTEM-SAW
- To be responsible for case work for non-Chinese.
- To promote the services among non-Chinese communities.
- To strengthen and maintain social network for non-Chinese.
- To organize activities and programmes for the participants.
- Administrative, outdoor and on-shift work are required.
- Secondary graduates (HKCEE / HKDSE) or above.
- With working experience in NGO and able to work immediately are preferable.
- Fluent in English, with native proficiency in Urdu, Nepali or Hindi.
- Passionate in serving non-Chinese community.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent, self-motivated, open-minded and responsible.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week, outreaching work approach
Salary : Depends on qualification and experience
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or firstname.lastname@example.org , please indicate the post code on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.