Ethics and Religious Education Teacher (non-DSE levels) (Contract Post, 0.5)
EMI Aided Secondary School
SHUNG TAK CATHOLIC ENGLISH COLLEGE, a Catholic English medium aided secondary school, committed to excellence in teaching and student support, operating under the Catholic Diocese, invites applications for the above post for the academic year 2020-2021.
The successful candidate should :
- possess a relevant Bachelor's degree and should have received teacher training
- possess a Diploma in Catechism / religious and moral education training offered by the Diocesan Catechetical Centre or Caritas Institute of Higher Education
- be an impactful teacher with a strong sense of mission and teaches from the heart
- be able to help our students develop a stronger relationship with God
- have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to carry out the school's core values
This candidate would chiefly be responsible for working with students who would not be taking a public examination. Must be inspiring and able to develop in students the want to know more about our faith.
Please send your full resume to The Principal, Shung Tak Catholic English College, 1 Hung Tak Road, Hung Shui Kiu, Yuen Long, on or before10th June 2020. Please state the job title and the reference code "2021-002" in the subject of your letter. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Personal data will be used confidentially and strictly for recruitment purposes only.