Programme Officer (Outdoor and Experiential Programme)
TREATS is a registered charity founded in 1979 with a vision of building an inclusive society for all children in Hong Kong. Through experiential and educational social inclusion programmes, we bridge social gaps and eliminate exclusion among children and youth. We are seeking individuals who are ready to work for a small, fast paced and energetic charity.
To plan, organize and conduct TREATS social inclusion outdoor and experiential programmes for children and youth aged 3-18 with all abilities and backgrounds.
- Degree in social work, social sciences or related disciplines with at least 2 years relevant working experience in conducting outdoor / sports / experiential programmes for children and youth
- Strong identification with TREATS mission for an equal and inclusive society and our approaches of using experiential learning, play, games and other creative means
- Excellent interpersonal, engaging and debriefing skills and experience in working with children and youth with special needs will be an advantage
- A good team player, outgoing, well-organized, self-motivated and enjoys working with people with all abilities and backgrounds
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Please reply in writing with expected salary by 29 May 2020 to the Head of Service, 19A, Block F, 3 Lok Man Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.