Nursing Officer (Nursing Administration Office)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Compile and coordinate strategic plan and annual plan on training sponsorship and nursing training programs; organize and monitor all nursing training programs, learning activities and CNE / PEM of Nursing Department
- Liaise with HR and responsible for recruitment and trainings and orientation program for new staff
- Formulate and monitor budget & organize regular meetings on nursing manpower, training and development, and research
- Coordinate annual divisional audit plan and develop necessary audit tools, in consultation with stakeholders; participate in audit, compile data and report writing as required
- Participate in periodic review of policies and procedures, audit tools and clinical document formats
- University degree in Nursing, higher academic degree is preferable
- Registered Nurse (Nursing Council of Hong Kong) with valid practising certificate
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, preferably with 5 years of supervisory experience
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, 18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2339 5769 on or before 20 May 2020.
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.