Senior Nursing Officer - Renal Dialysis Unit
Our Motto : Quality in Service, Excellence in Care
Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital, one of the leading private hospitals in Hong Kong, invites applications for the above position.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the dialysis policy and procedure manual
- Maintains competencies and skills check list for dialysis staff
- Evaluates the performance of dialysis staff
- Provides orientation to new dialysis staff members
- Provides an easy access to dialysis services by maintaining the physician order and contact system through the staffing office
- Maintains appropriate supply level of specialized dialysis products
- Master Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Holder of valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Minimum 10 years' nursing experience with 3 years at supervisory level in Renal Dialysis Unit
- Prior experience in providing nursing care to patients on acute dialysis preferred
- Possess valid ACLS / BLS certification
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications including MS Word and Outlook
- Independent with good communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- High level of personal and professional accountability and responsibility
We offer attractive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, discretionary bonus, medical benefit and annual leave.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to Deputy Head of Human Resources, Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital, 2 Village Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong, or fax to 2892 7576, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.