Nursing Officer (SNP-RHCS)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or above, or equivalent, preferably with a Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma in a nursing specialty;
- Registered at the Nursing Council of Hong Kong with a valid Practising Certificate;
- Registered Nurse, with minimum 5 years relevant experience in community rehabilitation services;
- Proficiency in writing policies, manuals or procedures;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, dynamic, independent and collaborative;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Good communication skill and commitment to team work;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Job Duties :
- To be responsible for the advancement of nursing services of the Services for People with Disabilities (PWD);
- To standardize and review the clinical guidelines / protocol related to the rehabilitation services of PWD;
- To supervise / coordinate the nursing services provided by the Enrolled Nurses / Registered Nurses and Health Workers;
- Provides nursing expertise to the development of individual care and management plans.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong District and Wong Tai Sin District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.