School Administration Manager
Maryknoll Convent School has been providing all-round, quality and affordable education for girls since 1925. Our mission is to develop in every student a thirst for knowledge, an ability to self-learn, and high moral standards so as to be contributing members of the community. Our school provides our staff members with a caring work environment in a beautiful campus setting where every individual is valued and respected.
We are now seeking a mature, organized and dedicated staff member of high caliber to manage and perform administration duties for the school.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supervise school office staff and oversee all administrative activities under four domains of office administration: Finance, Human Resources, Student Support and Property Management
- Manage and monitor the daily operation of the office so as to facilitate the smooth running of the school
- Support the effective functioning of the school's Incorporated Management Committee and other working committees
- Perform and support full spectrum of secretarial and administrative duties
- Work with teaching and non-teaching staff to support school activities and events
- Provide executive support to the Principal and Supervisor
Our Requirements :
- Degree holder, preferably in business administration and general management
- At least 5 years' experience in providing administrative support services. Managerial experience in leading and motivating the work of others preferred
- Excellent organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Finance management; accounting and bookkeeping skills a plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications
- Responsible and resourceful, with a positive working attitude and personality
Salary : Master Pay Scale - Point 15-21
Please send a cover letter with a detailed resume to the Principal, Maryknoll Convent School (Secondary Section), 5 Ho Tung Road, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited to attend an interview by the end of May 2020 may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for the purpose of recruitment only.