The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our 3 years project for people with high risk in health problems such as hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and musculoskeletal pain, enabling their behavioral change for achieving health goals and wellbeing through personalized health planning, health empowerment programs and collaboration programs with district partners.
Ref : EXS_4E_MAY20
Key Responsibilities :
- To design, develop and conduct specialized exercise programs for persons with chronic health condition
- To educate related persons a safe and effective home exercise program by utilizing community resources and facilities
- To provide training for other health professionals and volunteers on exercise coaching
- Bachelor's degree of Exercise Science and / or related discipline with at least 2 years of work experience
- Preferably with experience in serving persons with chronic health condition
- Be innovative in the field of health and fitness
- Able to use information technology and multimedia
- Self-initiative, good interpersonal skills, and a good team player
- Taking initiative to discuss and solve problem with others as a team
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holiday are required on need basis
- Work Location : Sha Tin
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, 1/F, HKSR Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 20 May 2020.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer