The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our 3 years project for people with high risk in health problems such as hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and musculoskeletal pain, enabling their behavioral change for achieving health goals and wellbeing through personalized health planning, health empowerment programs and collaboration programs with district partners.
Ref : ELS_4E_MAY20
Key Responsibilities :
- To oversee the operation and development of online e-learning programs or computer-based virtual courses
- To be responsible in the design and development of e-learning materials, upload and configure e-learning content into learning management system
- To integrate e-learning into a live classroom, select or produce media to use during training
- To apply interaction design and interactive learning principles to instructional solutions for adult learners
- To provide technical support in developing storyboard, and scripts for e-learning, visual/audio aids creation, and testing / knowledge
- To work with the audio-visual support team to publish / finalize e-learning courses
- Bachelor's degree in multimedia design, graphic design, or instructional design, or a related field in training development
- Minimum of 1-2 years of solid experience serving in an e-learning role, developing e-learning tools for any sector
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Able to use information technology and multimedia
- Self-initiative, good interpersonal skills, and a good team player
- Taking initiative to discuss and solve problem with others as a team
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holiday are required on need basis
- Work Location : Sha Tin
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, 1/F, HKSR Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 20 May 2020.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer