The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our 3 years project for people with high risk in health problems such as hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and musculoskeletal pain, enabling their behavioral change for achieving health goals and wellbeing through personalized health planning, health empowerment programs and collaboration programs with district partners.
Ref : PTI_4E_MAY20
Key Responsibilities :
- To develop protocol of different health training programs for different professionals, staff, volunteers, and service participants
- To be responsible for content development of health knowledge for online resource
- To promote Exercise-Is-Medicine model in designing and conducting health education programs and workshops for persons with chronic health condition
- To provide professional training and consultancy service for staff and volunteers
- Part Ia Registration with Physiotherapist Board
- At least 5 years work experience and a relevant Master Degree
- Experience in patient education and service development is an advantage
- Able to use information technology and multimedia
- Self-initiative, good interpersonal skills, and a good team player
- Taking initiative to discuss and solve problem with others as a team
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holiday are required on need basis
- Work location : Sha Tin
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, 1/F, HKSR Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 20 May 2020.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer