Social Worker 2 (Assistant Social Work Officer)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our 3 years project for people with high risk in health problems such as hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and musculoskeletal pain, enabling their behavioral change for achieving health goals and wellbeing through personalized health planning, health empowerment programs and collaboration programs with district partners.
Ref : SW2_4E_MAY20
Key Responsibilities :
- To provide chronic disease self-management service including case management, group work, workshop and health education activities
- To develop service packages on health management and mental wellness
- To deliver volunteer training to support the provision of health education activities
- To develop mutual aid groups to promote peer support in health management
- Registered social worker with bachelor degree in social work or above
- Preferably with 3 years of work experience in health care setting and case management for persons with chronic health conditions
- Experience in providing chronic disease self-management service will be an advantage
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Able to use information technology and multimedia
- Self-initiative, good interpersonal skills, and a good team player
- Taking initiative to discuss and solve problem with others as a team
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holiday are required on need basis
- Work location : Sha Tin
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, 1/F, HKSR Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 20 May 2020.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer