Co-Parenting Social Worker for Specialized Co-parenting Support Centre in Kowloon East
The first NGO specializing in marital services urgently invites applications for the above post.
- Provide counselling, groups and programs for parents and children of separation and divorced families
- Facilitate and monitor Supervised Child Contact & Exchange
- Organize educational programs, outreaching activities, community networking for promoting co-parenting to the general public
- Work 44 hours per week; weekend shift duty is required
Entry Requirements :
(1) RSW of Social Work Degree holder, with at least 3 years working experiences with family and children and relevant experiences in co-parenting, Parenting Coordination, Family Mediation, crisis intervention or parenting education is preferred; (2) Accredited or certified in one of the following: Parenting Coordination, Family Mediation, Child-Centered Play Therapy or Child Inclusive Mediation; (3) Good command of Chinese and English and proficiency in Putonghua will be an asset.
Interested persons should apply with full resume stating expected salary to the Executive Director, at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax : 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 14 May 2020
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.