Fund-raising, PR & Communications Manager
Reporting to the Development Director, the incumbent is responsible for donor development, corporate sponsorship, grant-seeking, fund-raising events, PR and communications in support of the Foundation's goals.
- Review and recommend suitable fund-raising proposals for approval
- Oversee fund-raising and donor management
- Seek and solicit potential funding sources
- Cultivate, maintain and strengthen relationship with individual donors or corporations
- Write and present funding proposals/applications to trusts, foundations and corporations
- Manage the grant application process and ensure that reporting meets donor's expectations
- Attend all fund-raising events and relevant functions of the Foundation
- Edit newsletters and publications
- University degree holder with a minimum of 5 years working experience at a senior level in related fields
- Exceptional skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, negotiation and facilitation skills
Interested parties are invited to send in their applications with full resume and expected salary to the Development Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Room 702 Tung Ning Building, 125 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.