HR, Administration & Finance Manager
We are seeking an experienced and committed individual to oversee the provision of administrative support on various functions in the organisation, including human resources, finance, company secretarial and compliance.
- Oversee all aspects of human resources management and office administration
- Manage the overall accounting system, prepare monthly financial reports, annual budget and audit
- Provide company secretarial support
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Manage grants and reports
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a recognised university in Hong Kong or equivalent with at least 4 years of related work experience at a senior level. NGO work experience will be an advantage
- Solid experience in HR and administration with strong attention to details
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Mature and independent with good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties are invited to send in their applications with full resume and expected salary to the Development Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Room 702 Tung Ning Building, 125 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.