Staff Liaison Officer / Administration Headquarters
Ref : MP/SLO/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Handle staff / teachers / public grievances, feedback and enquiries;
- assist Assistant Education Services Secretaries in handling complaint cases;
- coordinate activities / programmes to promote well-being of staff / teachers;
- advise and coordinate training activities / mediation training on key areas for improvement of staff relation;
- conduct trend analysis and suggest improvements to make the liaison system more workable;
- develop policy and procedures on workplace adjustment and support services for staff with special need; and
- perform other duties assigned by the Education Services Secretary.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- A recognized degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management, Social Work, Counseling or Education;
- at least 6 years, preferably 8 years, post-qualification experience or equivalent;
- excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- pleasant, out-going personality, be sociable and helpful, sensitive to others' needs; and
- proficiency in English and Chinese.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 29 January 2020. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah's personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 April 2020 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER