Contract Assistant Leasing Officer
Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit : "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
- Answer enquiries and handle complaints
- Maintain and update all database, filing, typing and prepare minutes
- Review / draft contract, leasing arrangement, tenancy agreement
- Assist in managing the operation of investment properties
- Provide clerical support to the department
- Level 2 or equivalent or above in 5 subjects including Mathematics in HKDSE or equivalent; or Level 2 / Grade E or above in 5 subjects including Mathematics in HKCEE or equivalent
- Detail-oriented, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Working experience preferable with experience in handling tenancy & related matters
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com on or before 24th January, 2020.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.