Project Officer (Sham Shui Po)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
JC JoyAge : Jockey Club Holistic Support Project for Elderly Mental Wellness
- To organize Mental Wellness Ambassadors training, Peer Supporters training and community education events;
- To provide accounting, administrative and logistics support to the project;
- To coordinate and implement groups, outdoor programmes and activities;
- To assist in conducting related research projects including data collection, input of research data and other administrative duties; and
- To assist in other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A recognized University degree with relevant working experience;
- Proficient in PC applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail, hardworking and able to work independently; and
- Experience in programme implementation, programme evaluation and mental health rehabilitation service will be a definite advantage.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.