Social Worker / Counsellor (Service for ASD) (Part Time)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
JC A-Connect : Jockey Club Autism Support Network
- To be responsible for conducting the needs assessment on students with ASD and other stakeholders;
- To conduct school-based social competence training for students with ASD and to provide consultations and training to parents and stakeholders concerned;
- To design and develop training materials;
- To attend the internal coordination and supervision meetings with professionals from the Multi-disciplinary Advisory Team; and
- To fulfill and meet the administration requirements of the post.
- Bachelor degree or above in social work or counselling (preferably in social work);
- At least 2 years of full-time working experience in the related professional field;
- Mature and passionate to work with individuals challenged by ASD; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; self-motivated and able to work independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.