Occupational Therapist I
Founded in 1887, we are a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services include elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, cancer family support project, etc. We have a staff team of about 250 members, and we are now looking for a high-calibre person to join our Nethersole Outreaching Rehabilitation Mission (NORM), which is under the management of our wholly-owned subsidiary, the Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Social Service Limited.
Salary Range :
HK$48,540 to HK$70,590 plus HK$3,000 Special Allowance.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide home-based rehabilitation services and treatment to clients in the community including all patient care process and handle complicated cases with specialized treatment; conduct educational talks / rehabilitation group training to carers and other service providers; promote and develop the service, etc;
- Develop clinical guidelines, protocols and patient care process in occupational therapy service to enhance the service quality and safety;
- Supervise junior staff and ensure teamwork with effective communication and collaboration;
- Keep abreast of the professional development and issues related to service; and
- Assist Service In-charge in professional services development and service-related administration, etc.
- A Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent and a relevant Master Degree [Note];
- A Certificate of Registration (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapists Board, Hong Kong;
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in occupational therapy services;
- Distinct attributes and abilities: supervision and coaching, analytical and logical thinking, problem solving, organizational power, attention to details, interpersonal and communication skills, work independence and a good team player;
- High command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Empathy and commitment to patient care, and willing to travel to remote places and villages.
[Note : Applicants yet to possess a relevant Master Degree will also be considered on merits. If selected, the candidate will be offered a sponsorship to complete a relevant Master Degree programme normally within 3 years of employment, subject to undertaking.]
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 31 January 2020 (Friday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.