Physiotherapist (Full-Time / Part-Time)
CHANGE YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE FOR CHILDREN IN HONG KONG. JOIN OUR TEAM.
Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother's Choice.
Ref : MP/150120/PHY
The overall role of physiotherapist is to improve movement, mobility and physical function for children with mental, physical, neurological issues or other associated disabilities. This position works with other team members namely occupational therapist, speech therapist, child care workers, registered nurses, social workers and others whenever is necessary.
Key Responsibilities :
- Give assessment, treatment and evaluation of treatment to children with muscle strength, physical function, range of movement and mobility concerns
- Prepare written reports for general recording and for medical appointments and follow up clinics
- Supervise and train child care workers in delivery of therapeutic exercise
- Communicate with multidisciplinary team and child care workers regarding treatment schedule and update
- Liaise / collaborate with external professionals such as physiotherapists from hospital regarding case management
- Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy or above, or equivalent
- Registered in Supplementary Medical Professions Council in Hong Kong with valid practicing certificate
- With a minimum of two years of experience in working with young children with special needs preferred
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Part time with more than 25 working hours per week will be considered
- Must share the commitment of Mother's Choice in upholding the safety and protection of children as paramount
To Apply :
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, full resume quoting the job reference number and expected salary to Assistant Director, Human Resources, Mother's Choice Limited, 10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong.
Email : email@example.com
Fax : 2525 7445
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Mother's Choice is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mother's Choice :
Mother's Choice is a local charity serving the many children without families and pregnant teenagers in Hong Kong. We join hands with our community to give hope and change the life stories of vulnerable girls and babies. Our vision is to see every child in a loving family.