Research Assistant (One full time post) (EOL-RA202001)
Hong Kong Association of Gerontology is providing comprehensive training and supporting programs, aiming to improve the quality of care for elderly people living in residential care homes and in community home settings. From 2016 onwards, the Association has been sponsored by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, to conduct a 6-year project, i.e. "JCECC: End-of-Life Care in Residential Care Homes for the Elderly". We are now recruiting dedicated and experienced professionals to join us in this project, so as to improve the quality of End-of-Life / Palliative Care for elderly residents in aged homes.
Job Description :
- To assist and coordinate to collect research data;
- To prepare research reports for publication / presentations;
- To provide regular reporting and to present research data;
- To coordinate and maintain web-based resources platform and information system;
- To assist in teaching duties, preparation of teaching and training materials and publications;
- To provide administration support; and
- Monthly Salary : HK$18,800.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Social Science, Statistics and / or Social Work;
- Possess good knowledge in statistics;
- Have working experience with conducting and reporting researches;
- With basic knowledge in gerontology and demonstrate strong interest in studying the development of elderly services; and
- Preferably have working experience in office administration.
For more details, please visit our website : http://www.hkag.org
Please send your resume with expected salary to : Executive Director, Hong Kong Association of Gerontology at email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.