Superintendent (Contract Renewable)
Helping Hand was formed in 1978 to house a group of homeless elderly. Since then we have established a reputation for being innovative and responsive. Today we care for over 800 elderly in our 3 residential homes, 3 self-care home, and one in Guangdong Province. In addition, we provide camp service and day care services at our Holiday Centre in Ma On Shan.
We are looking for a high caliber dynamic and innovation candidate with extensive experience and strong leadership to serve as Superintendent of our 212 beds' Care & Attention Home and a 40 places' Day Care Unit at our Father Sean Burke Care Home for the Elderly located in Ma On Shan.
Major Responsibilites :
- To oversee the administration, management and planning of the Care and Attention Home and the Day Care Unit
- To monitor the services and ensure quality of services is efficiently provided to our elderly
- To take charge of service projects
- To provide an effective communication channel with all committees at Helping Hand, relevant government authorities, other NGOS, stakeholders and donors
Qualification Required :
- A recognized university degree or higher academic or professional qualification in a relevant discipline such as nursing or social work
- At least 10 years of management and supervision experience
- At least 5 years managerial role in an aged home setting is preferred
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant and flexible personality and competent in facing changes & challenges
- Can work independently and under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
Please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability under confidential cover to Admin & HR Manager, Helping Hand, 1/F, 12 Borrett Road, Central or email to email@example.com no later than 24 Jan 2020.
Application not contacted by 7 Feb 2020 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.