Activity Development Assistant
We provide a spectrum of social welfare services catering to the needs of families, children and youth, the elderly and the disabled as well as Chinese traditional services for the community gearing towards "Quality Care, Holistic Development".
Ref : A1/ADA/CEASE/MIP
- A recognized associate degree / higher diploma or equivalent;
- at least 2 years working experience;
- preferably with experience in providing interpretation and translation services as well as working with ethnic minority communities;
- fluent in reading, writing, speaking and listening English;
- fluent with communication in at least one Ethnic Minority languages (for EM applicant) and in Chinese (for local applicant); and
- with basic computer knowledge.
- Provide community education and programmes to the ethnic minority communities;
- liaise with ethnic minority communities and stakeholders for service development; and
- work in shifts.
Compensation & employment terms :
Currently at $17,855 (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 6) per month.
The successful candidates will be appointed on contract terms. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form [F601] to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 29 January 2020. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 March 2020 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER