Social Worker / Trainer
We are a well established non-governmental organisation providing various welfare services.
- To liaise and establish network with corporates, government departments, NGOs, education institutes, etc.
- To conduct training and programmes to teachers, social workers, parents and working adults on topics such as crisis management, stress management, complaint management, parenting, personal capacity building, team building and etc.
- To offer face-to-face / hotline counselling to individuals and families.
- To plan, manage and execute employee support programmes / project.
- Registered Social Worker with Diploma in Social Work or equivalent.
- Aspire to be a professional trainer and counsellor and willing to work on flexible hours.
- Strong marketing sense, networking capacity and dynamic.
- Fluency in English and Putonghua would be an advantage.
The Society's application form must be completed, which is available on our website : http://www.hkfws.org.hk . Completed application form can be returned by post to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 23-1-2020
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.