Assistant Project Manager
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the above position(s).
- Degree in Architectural / Building Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6-8 years' construction field works and related project management experience in residential, commercial and retail arcade projects; preference with Hospital projects experience
- Recognized qualifications of Member of HKIA or equivalent
- Solid experience in site coordination, site supervision and defective works reporting, contract analysis and minor works order issuance
- Familiar with building-related Government submission processes and ordinances
- Proficiency in Auto Cad / Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, hardworking and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 3 months.