Founded in 1978, the Hong Kong Children & Youth Services is a non-government organization committed to creating a favourable environment for young persons and their family members to develop their potential and actualize their life goals contributing to a harmonious community.
The Agency is recruiting for the post of Agency Director (SSWO rank). He/She is responsible for giving strategic directions and overseeing the services of the Agency. He/She is directly accountable to the Executive Committee. Please refer to the hyperlink https://www.cys.org.hk/ad.pdf for more detail.
Suitable candidate will be a creative and dynamic leader with :
- Strong leadership skills and strategic thinking
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Good experience in working with community partners, schools, government and corporations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Registered Social Worker, Bachelor's degree or above with at least 10 years' experience in a management post in a welfare organization
Please apply in writing with a cover letter and full resume by January 31,2020 to the Chairperson, Executive Committee of HKCYS at 16/F., 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong. Please also mark "Confidential" and "Application for the Post of Agency Director" on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose. Candidates not invited for an interview within 2 months may assume their applications unsuccessful.