Enrolled Nurse (Tin Shui Wai)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
"The Hong Kong Jockey Club: Get, Set, Go for a Healthier Life - Physical Health Care Program for Soon-to-be-old and Older Adults with Mental Illness"
- To be responsible for the design, delivery and evaluation of Health Clinic;
- To implement Flinder's program to service users individually;
- To deliver health-related groups or activities regularly;
- To assess the physical and mental condition of service users, and to plan and implement follow up actions in relation to the rehabilitation plan;
- To assist in handling physical and psychiatric emergencies; and
- To organize physical and mental health education programs / groups.
- A Certificate of Enrolment (Part I); and a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge and skills on assessment and intervention on physical health of soon-to-be-old and older adults with mental illness;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Self-motivated, responsible, well-organized and able to work independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.