Assistant Training Manager
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
The Assistant Training Manager will assist the Training and Development Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the Training and Development Department and the Institute. In addition to support the planning and execution of the training programmes and events, this role is responsible for a wide array of administrative support and coordination activities.
- To coordinate training programmes delivered for in-house and outside participants, and to evaluate training effectiveness;
- To formulate training plan, budget and prepare report;
- To conduct market research to identify training needs and trend for the Institute's development;
- To liaise with external training institutes, consultants or vendors;
- To provide executive and administrative support; and
- To executive training policy of the Association and the Institute.
- A recognized University degree, preferably in Social Science, Mental Health, Psychology or a related discipline;
- 5 years of relevant experience in non-profit organization and/or training institute setting;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese;
- Detail-minded with good project management and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel, and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.