Administrative Assistant (Part Time / Full Time)
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Health City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing, and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Job Duties :
Responsible for the full spectrum of office administration services but not limited to :
- Provide administrative support including procurement of office equipment and stationery items
- Assist in meetings preparation and minutes taking
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure smooth daily operations
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as required
- Post-secondary education with minimum 2 years' working experience in administration and secretariat support
- English language (Syllabus B) and Chinese language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent sense of responsibility, proactive attitude and team-working spirit
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until 24/1/2020, or until the post is filled.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.