Senior Speech Therapy Practitioner
Ref : A3/SSTP/HYCEPSC/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide clinical supervision to the Speech Therapists;
- provide speech therapy service to students including assessment, design and implement training programmes, provide consultation in school;
- plan and develop service delivery structure and monitor service output and standards; and
- liaise with stakeholders related to speech therapy service for service development.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a recognized degree in Speech and Hearing Science or equivalent;
- at least 10 years of proved post-qualification experience at the post of Speech Therapist;
- strong leadership qualities as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- analytical, innovative and committed to achieving strategic result;
- proficiency in English and Chinese; and
- preferably with experience in administration and supervision of junior speech therapist.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results / qualifications / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $61,060 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 30). Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 22 January 2020. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 April 2020 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER