Sponsored by Hong Kong University Graduates Association Education Foundation, HKUGA College is an EMI secondary school under the Direct Subsidy Scheme. Founded in 2006, it operates under the 'through-train model' together with HKUGA Primary School. We offer a broad, flexible and balanced local curriculum, adopting sound education practices and preparing students for the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education.
We are now inviting applications for the above teaching position commencing September 2020.
- possess a recognized degree and relevant professional teaching qualifications
- have sound subject knowledge and teaching skills
- are familiar with the Science curriculum and teaching experience is preferred
- major in physics is preferred
- demonstrate strong communication, management and interpersonal skills
- are passionate about learning and teaching
- have strong language skills, fluent in English
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit an application with a full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary and details of two referees by mail to : The Principal, HKUGA College, 9 Nam Fung Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application : 31 January 2020
Information submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.