Registered Social Worker (EM Services) (Non-subvented)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Ref : SSD-SHI-034/JP
- Liaison with EM organiztions, schools, centres for promoting and launching classes;
- Responsible for orientation programs for new arrivals;
- Responsible for EM Capacity Development Programs, Volunteer and discipline training groups.
- Registered Social Worker with Associate Degree or above qualifications;
- Preferable with experience in social work / welfare sector, hiking and/or in uniform groups;
- Bilingual; Willing to learn; Sexual conviction record check;
- Need to work on shifts and night duties are required;
- Working location : Tuen Mun.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (II) Estate, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872 ; OR
- By email to email@example.com
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.