Manager (Social Services)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Ref : SSD-CHU-020/JP
- Participate in the preparation of new / existing programme, implementation, monitor budget utilization, expenditure proposal and results;
- Monitor and ensure that risks are identified and mitigated;
- Review reports and collating, analyzing and sharing results with a team;
- Assist the Division Head to lead the project ensuring timely delivery;
- Build and maintain relationships with network members, government authorities, donors and agencies;
- Coach and supervise his / her subordinates for leading the program in an efficient way;
- Direct fundraising activities and preparation of public relations materials;
- Working location : Kwun Tong.
- Bachelor Degree Holder or above; or equivalent working experience and qualification;
- Registered social worker with at least 5 years or above solid working experience in the social service field, and 3 years or above in a supervisory position;
- Good in writing & communication skills;
- Mature & Detail-minded.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (II) Estate, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872 ; OR
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.