Project Assistant (PROJA2-PW)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Diploma / Associate Degree in Social or Health Sciences preferable;
- Minimum HKCEE / HKDSE with 5 subjects passed including English (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Literacy in ICT preferable.
Job Duties :
- Provide administrative support including HR, IT, finance and logistics to the team ;
- Prepare statistical reports and presentation graphics for demonstration of project efficiency and outcome.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.