Human Resources Officer (1-year contract) (HRO-HRD)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Applicants should be Degree holders in human resources management or relevant disciplines;
- 3 years' post-qualification experience in social welfare service or sizable organizations preferable;
- Hand on experiences in HRIS and payroll are definite advantages;
- High proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, and Chinese word processing is required;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well-organized with good communication skills, good command of written English and Chinese.
Job Duties :
- Handle a full spectrum of HR services, including payroll calculation, contract preparation, performance management, employee's compensation & staff engagement programmes;
- Maintain HRIS records;
- Deal with ad hoc duties.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.