Principal of G.T. College (Primary Section)
G.T. (Ellen Yeung) College ( http://www.gtschool.edu.hk ) is the first school for the gifted in Hong Kong. A DSS school to nurture talents and future leaders for society, our educational objectives are love, creativity and task commitment. We are renowned for our innovation in multiple intelligences, small class teaching, gifted education, life education, STEM education and English teaching.
G.T. College is looking for a principal for its primary section starting academic 2020-2021. His/her task is to lead a team of dedicated professionals, in a culture of joy and excellence, achievement and innovation.
- A bachelor or higher degree, plus PGDE and aspiring principalship;
- Passionate in learning and teaching; enthusiastic about students' development;
- Proven track record in school administration, with at least 15 years of teaching experience and preferably eight years of experience at management level in primary school;
- Share and be able to perpetuate and expand the G.T. vision and values;
- Understand well the trend of education and curriculum in Hong Kong and overseas;
- Possess leadership skills and global perspective; have good interpersonal and communicative skills; proficient in English and Chinese (Putonghua).
The successful candidate is expected to report duty in August 2020. In-house induction and training will start in April. G.T. College has its own payscale generally in line with government MPS.
Please download the application form http://www.gtschool.edu.hk , answer all questions and return it before 31 January 2020 to The Search Committee, G.T. (Ellen Yeung) College, 10 Ling Kwong Street, Tiu Keng Leng, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and all information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.