A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Health City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing, and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Job Duties :
- Provide administrative assistance and secretariat support to Executive Director, Chief Care Coordinator and Head of Administration and Finance
- Liaise with internal and external parties to consolidate presentation / administration related materials
- Provide supervision and training to clerical staff
- Bachelor Degree in administration or secretariat support
- 2 years' experience in administration and secretariat support
- Good computer skill, interpersonal, organization, listening and communication skill in Chinese and English
- Well organized, flexible, attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility, proactive and self-motivated
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary to email@example.com . Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until 17/1/2020, or until the post is filled.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.