Occupational Therapist I (0.5)
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Health City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing, and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Job Duties :
- As a member of a multi-professional healthcare team, to provide health prevention and clinical service in Kwai Tsing DHC Core Centre and Satellite Centres in the district
- Provide health promotion and primary prevention programs
- Provide self-management support programs to individuals with chronic pain conditions
- Provide assessment and community rehabilitation services to referred individuals with cardiovascular conditions and hip fracture
- Communicate and liaise with the Hospital Authority, network medical practitioners, professional groups and related parties in relating to the DHC services
- Holder of a Certificate of Registration (Part I) & a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapist Board of Hong Kong
- At least 5 years of working experience in related settings and able to contribute to the overall service development
- 44 working hours per week prorated for the 0.5 OTI post; Saturday or pm duty is required on a rotation basis
- A strong team player with good interprofessional and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly motivated and dedicated person with interest to participate in the primary care development in Hong Kong
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until 17/1/2020, or until the post is filled.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.